Pledge to parents/carers
We value our relationship with parents/carers and are committed to working in partnership with you provide top quality study support, recreation, care and service.
To this end we will:
• Welcome parents/carers at all times to discuss our work, have a chat or take part in our family events.
• Keep parents/carers informed of opening times, fees and charges, programmes of activities and procedures.
• Be consistent and reliable to enable parents/carers to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
• Share and discuss your child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships.
• Consult regularly with parents/carers as we monitor and evaluate the service we offer.
• Ask parents/carers for permission for outings and special events.
The code of conduct
We have a responsibility to
Show each other respect
Act in a safe and responsible manner
Avoid hurting each other by what we say and do
Allow each other to study without distraction
Respect other people's property